1-866-599-8531 | 604-868-2791
#121 - 18860 24th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. Canada
Interested in joining our team? Click the open roles below and send in your resume.
Our material handling firm is growing and looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our team!
You will be primarily selling pallet racking equipment, shelving systems, and other material handling products to clients with warehousing facilities, distribution centres, and manufacturing plants throughout Metro Vancouver.
* 3+ years sales experience (technical sales experience an asset).
* Minimum high school graduation with some college coursework.
* Diploma/Degree in Sales/Marketing an asset.
* Proven track record of developing new business.
* CRM knowledge and experience
* Clear, concise, and confident presentation skills.
* Competitive in nature. Ability to take action, solve problems, and offer solutions to clients.
* Access to a vehicle daily to actively sell our product line throughout Metro Vancouver.
* Ability to read construction drawings an asset.
* Comfortable in an industrial setting.
* Experience with racking and/or construction equipment preferred but not required.
* Sales of our core product line: pallet racking equipment and shelving systems.
* Hunting new prospects and scheduling site visits to determine their current or future needs.
* Create relationships, expand existing relationships, and continuously build a book of business.
* Obtain accurate specs/measurements by using a tape measure/laser measure on site, as needed.
* Attention to detail in ensuring quote accuracy and overall customer needs are met.
* Work closely with our Project Manager to ensure successful order implementation.
* A hunger to pursue new opportunities while managing open orders and your existing base.
* Focused on representing our company with the highest standards in quality and service.
Draw against commission and potential to earn beyond $100K (uncapped). Benefits after 3 months. Car allowance provided and company gear provided. Phone allowance & laptop provided.
We thank all applicants for their interest. We will be only contacting candidates selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
We are looking to bring on a warehouse manager to support our team. You will be working to prepare orders and assist our installation crew on-site under our Operations Manager direction.
* Managing our own shop with unloading trucks, loading trucks for delivery, and stock organization.
* Build frames, prepare orders, keep an organized warehouse for daily use
* Will be occasionally required to use power tools, lifting, moving, and adjusting rack systems.
* Forklift experience required. Forklift use will be a daily requirement.
* Must be prepared to work on individual tasks and repetitive technical duties.
Requirements & Experience:
* Experience with general labour and/or construction work
* Experience with trades work an asset
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs max
* Must have reliable transportation to get around from different work sites
* Experience working with hand/power tools (hammer drill, grinder, and impact guns etc.)
* Experience with pallet racking or steel systems an asset
* Experience reading construction drawings an asset.
* Availability between 7:30AM - 4:30PM Monday - Friday
*Starting at $22 per hour with opportunity for growth.
*Company gear provided
*All tools & equipment provided
* Surrey head office/warehouse
Job Types: Part-Time, On-call, Potential for Full-Time
Report to: Operations Manager
Apply here and reference the job title in the subject line