1-866-599-8531 | 604-518-8267
#121 - 18860 24th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. Canada
Interested in joining our team? Click the open roles below and send in your resume.
We are looking to bring on a warehouse manager to support our team. You will be working to prepare orders and assist our installation crew on-site under our Operations Manager direction.
* Managing our own shop with unloading trucks, loading trucks for delivery, and stock organization.
* Build frames, prepare orders, keep an organized warehouse for daily use
* Will be occasionally required to use power tools, lifting, moving, and adjusting rack systems.
* Forklift experience required. Forklift use will be a daily requirement.
* Must be prepared to work on individual tasks and repetitive technical duties.
Requirements & Experience:
* Experience with general labour and/or construction work
* Experience with trades work an asset
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs max
* Must have reliable transportation to get around from different work sites
* Experience working with hand/power tools (hammer drill, grinder, and impact guns etc.)
* Experience with pallet racking or steel systems an asset
* Experience reading construction drawings an asset.
* Availability between 7:30AM - 4:30PM Monday - Friday
*Starting at $22 per hour with opportunity for growth.
*Company gear provided
*All tools & equipment provided
* Surrey head office/warehouse
Job Types: Part-Time, On-call, Potential for Full-Time
Report to: Operations Manager
Apply here and reference the job title in the subject line